Are you interested in becoming a member with us? That’s great!
So next the elephant in the room; so that we can cover the costs of SSB (membership dues and playing license in the amount of 75 + 25 = 100 SFr. for an active player) and ZSV, as well as breaking even with the running costs such as entry fees, playing venue, youth development, chess materials, etc., we require to charge an annual membership fee.
Since 2018 the fees are
- Active: 160 SFr.
- Active family member incl. SSB license: 133 SFr.
- Active without SSB license: 135 SFr.
- Double membership (SSB membership fees and playing license are covered by primary club): 60 SFr.
- Patron (without SSB membership fees and playing license ): 70 SFr.
- Junior (U20 incl. license): 75 SFr.
- Student (U16 incl. license): 50 SFr.
To officially register you and to keep in contact, we require some information about you. Please email us the following details:
SSB ID / FIDE ID (if applicable):
Date of birth:
Address (street, postal code, town):
Additional telephone number:
Additional email address:
Current Rating (SWZ, ELO, other):
More and more we’re using Doodle surveys and communicating via Whatsapp – please indicate to us if this is not possible for you.
On behalf of the managing committee
Roland Löhr (President SC Letzi)