We still can meet under certain constraints in our venue GZ – please refer to some regulations further down in this newsletter!
This Tuesday November 10th, our tournament director Roger Loup will organize a rapid tournament!
In the Swiss Team Battle we managed to advance back to league 2! Best player for Letzi: Werner, Georg and Patric – but congrats to the whole team! Tuesday November 17th we will now start in league 2 with a time control of 5+0: https://lichess.org/
Please register in time, the more players for Letzi the better!
You can also find an article on the SSB homepage about the Swiss Team Battle:
Please continue to follow the safety regulations of the BAG, the SSB and the GZ, e.g.
- stay at home if you do not feel well – in case we would have to send you home
- pass your contact details to our Covid responsible, i.e. Roger Loup
- please wash your hands before and after the chess evening
- from an age of 12 you have to wear a sanitary face mask
- please keep a distance of 1.5 meter whenever possible
- there is a maximum of 15 persons an evening
- the room must be aired out on a regular base
Further information from the chess federation can be found here: http://www.swisschess.ch/news-